Voter Registration Information
Voters must be registered in Cuyahoga County in order to vote in any election. In order to vote in Cuyahoga County, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a United States Citizen
- You must be at least 18 years old on the day of the General Election
- You must be a resident of Cuyahoga County for at least 30 days
- You must register to vote at least 30 days before an election to be eligible to vote.
- Voter registration for the May 4, 2021 election closes on 4/5/2021.
How do I register?
Complete this Voter Registration Form, print it, sign (must have original signature) and mail it to the Board of Elections - 2925 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115.
Register to vote online
Call the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections at 216-443-3298 for a Voter Registration Card to be mailed to you. Complete it and mail it back.
Rocky River Voter Registration Locations
Fairview Hospital Wellness Center WIC
3035 Wooster Road, 44116
Lutheran High School West
3850 Linden Rd., 44116
Magnificat High School (Main Office)
20770 Hilliard Road, 44116
Rocky River High School (Main Office)
20951 Detroit Avenue, 44116
Rocky River Public Library
1600 Hampton Road, 44116